Reasons Today Was Lame:
1. I skipped Bootcamp because I didn’t get to bed ’til 1:00 a.m. because we were at the Tom Petty show (which, although Tom Petty is immensely talented and I really like his songs, was disappointing because it was way, WAY too jammy).
2. My project at work had a mid-afternoon melt-down which made everyone grouchy and which means we need to have another big team meeting tomorrow to try to sort it all out.
3. The leather vest from Bebe arrived, and it’s too small. I was forced to order a medium because they were sold out of large, and I knew it was a long shot that the vest would fit over my “assets.” It doesn’t and now, on top of the disappointment, I have to go to the freakin’ post office on Friday to mail it back.
4. My Run for the Peanut Butter Bars t-shirt also arrived. The artwork is ridiculously cute, but the t-shirt itself is a long, skinny, girly T, made for someone at least 4 inches taller than I am.
5. I’m hungry.
6. I’m thirsty.
7. My workout clothes smell funny.
What I’m Gonna Do About It:
I’m going to the hike & bike trail with my iPod and my incredibly good-looking husband to do eight burpees and — finally, for-Pete’s-sake — do the Murph workout. Then I’m eating a healthy dinner (grilled chicken, zucchini, broccoli, strawberries), watching the Demo Convention, and going to bed.
Full report on the Murph tomorrow… along with what I hope will be a better attitude.
Post a comment
Like what you've read? Got something to say? Lay it on me!