50% Off Zombies, Run!

I know it seems like I’ve been schilling for Zombies, Run! but I swear, it’s only because I think this little running app is so much fun. And right now through Sunday, you can get your own copy of Zombies, Run for 50% off — which means it’s only $3.99. (P.S. Super cool DANGER poster above found on boingboing.)

Do. It. Now.

Need convincing? Check out my review of my first run with the app — and the recap of recent runs here and here. Then… RUN!

Buy Zombies, Run! right here.

8 Responses to “50% Off Zombies, Run!”

1. Malin says:

Oh thank you thank you thank you for posting this! I’ve been meaning to get this app for a while now but the price put me off, but it’s downloading as I type this! Can’t wait to try this out!

2. Ali says:

You’ve convinced me! Got the app and will try it out tomorrow! Woot!

3. suzanna says:

Don’t buy it through the link, buy it directly from the app store on the device you want to use it on. I bought it from this link on my computer, and now it won’t let me install it on my iPhone (or even just buy it again on the iPhone). It sucks because now I’m so excited to use it but I have wait until tech support gets back to me…

4. suzanna says:

Finally heard back from tech support (I think they were overwhelmed due to the sale) and the app is so much fun. Really motivating. I want to go out tomorrow to see where the story goes.

5. Emily Seah says:

This is so hilarious! By any chance are you going to be doing the Run for Your Lives zombie 5K obstacle race when it hits your area? :) I only just came across the info for that today and thought that was a really cool zombie/running concept too! http://runforyourlives.com/

6. Jenn says:

OMG… this is SO much fun – thanks for the heads up! How have I never heard about this until now??